Quinoa and Beetroot Frittata
• ½ cup quinoa, cooked
• 3 large beetroots, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
• ½ butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
• 2 handfuls of spinach, chopped
• 12 eggs
• 150 g goat’s feta
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat the oven to 200°C. Bake the beetroot and pumpkin for 20 minutes. Mix in
spinach and quinoa. Transfer into a casserole dish and sprinkle the goat’s feta on top. Pour
over the beaten eggs, seasoned with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes at 180ºC
or until set.
• Serve with a green salad.
Credit to Jessica Donovan
This is an easy and large Frittata recipe to make.
It is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner meal.
So easy to make and put into small quantities to freeze ready to eat.
I love it